Friday, May 29, 2009

What Every Supermom Needs

Well if I haven't told everybody yet... I am a HUGE fan of QVC...and HSN...but QVC is definitely my favorite. Anyway so I was checking the channel to see what the presentation was and guess what it was......TEMPTATIONS OVENWARE!! The temptations line is fabulous. Ceramic dishes that go from the oven to the fridge. They come in cool colors and festive prints....I love the "Old World" style..that's the print I am collecting right now (in green). The dishes are very versatile and best of all they are VERY easy to clean.
I know this sounds like a promotional ad for QVC...but I do really love them ...I should be a spokeswoman for them. LOL!!



Anyway during the presentation (the show) they were running a special auto delivery set...DISHES ON AUTO DELIVERY!! How great is that??? Eight pieces for about $40. AND best of all every two months another eight pieces!!!!

Everyone should buy temptations!!!! I love QVC ! Every Supermom needs a set of these dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment