Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Never Ending To Do List

When you think of a to do list you think of a short list with a few items. Most people have a starting and ending point. Not so with a supermom (or any mom for that matter!) There is always something that needs to be done...laundry, grocery shopping(those are the things that are always on the list) and then there are the long term to do items...buy a bigger house, save for college, buy a second car! Even when you think your done...you're never really done. It just seems like the list keeps getting longer and longer. So there it is...my rant on a to do list. I currently have a to do list that is probably 2 pages long.



Anyway on to more exciting things..........DOUBLE STROLLERS!



I really want a new double stroller. Yes I already have one but it isn't new anymore...and I'm going for a new look. I really want a Peg Perego Duette (in black) but the problem is ....IT IS DEFINITLEY OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE!! It is about $900 ....I can dream though.So instead of my dream stroller I will have to get another duoglider. Dont get me wrong it is great but I would rather have a solid pattern so I will have to wait until they come out with new solid pattern.

Thanks for listening,
Supermom

No comments:

Post a Comment