Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Holiday Weekend


This weekend was fabulous! We spent the entire weekend at the marina http://www.herringtonharbour.com/....the weather held up pretty good.

We grilled everyday and ate lots and lots of seafood...my favorite.

The most eventful day was Monday in which I almost had to call 911 and spend the day in the hospital because I swallowed a fish bone!!! Can you believe it?? Supermom swalled a fish bone and spent an hour coughing and hacking and eating bread trying to get rid of it. You will never believe how I eventually got it out....My husband had to use tweezers and pick it out of my throat! GROSS!!But I am alive and well to tell the tale!

Anyway... we took the kids to the pool and Noah had a blast. I put the baby's feet in the water but he didn't like it...he would rather lay in his stroller and feel the breeze.

Good Times with Supermom, DH (stands for my dear husband), Noah, Xavier, Nana, Grandpa, and Granny!!!!
As a sidenote and because I was supposed to create a separate post but I didn't so I will add it here.....DH came to me last week and said "I was thinking..." which means ha has something IMPORTANT to say. So then he goes on to say I think you should change the name of your blog to superwife...and i say why then he says becuase you are not only a supermom but a superwife. What a sweet thing to say!!!! Even though DH doesn't believe in blogs he checks in on mine sometime and I want him to know that I appreciate his compliment!! THANK YOU DH!

No comments:

Post a Comment